Monday, July 20, 2009

Underneath your clothes...

You're a song written by the hands of god
Don't get me wrong cause
This might sound to you a bit odd
But you own the place
Where all my thoughts go hiding
And right under your clothes
Is where I find them...


Underneath Your Clothes
There's an endless story...

No, I'm not a fan of the sexy Spanish 'hip' shaking singer! I was just trying to co-relate her song with something and found it to be quite similar. Just notice the fourth and the fifth line of the song... and you'll know what I mean...
The other day I walked into a store for a few new 'under'clothes. There were thousands of little petite darling choices. I was flattered, but soon my thoughts shifted towards the MRP tag... and DAMN I had to take out my credit card!!
I remember my mother buying them for, as far as I remember, 40-50 bucks. But now it's just getting impossible by the day. I fail to understand how exactly do they price such a thing? Elastic, a lil' cloth, maybe some lace here, a bow there and there you go!
Since lingerie companies know people can't do without such stuff and most won't even argue when in such stores. They put a price tag at their own free will. I have seen miserable souls stove the money into the seller's hands and shoot out of the store in a huff... Yes, we can bargain while buying medicines nowadays... but for this I guess it'll take a lot more time...
Since you know such a great deal about what lies underneath clothes would you care to say... err sing... Shakira?

2 comments: