Thursday, July 16, 2009

Brakes at NH-24; roads jammed since 4am

It's not holiday stupid, it's 'JAM'iday... As far as your eyes go...
It's 9.45 am on my watch right now and the scenery in front of my flat refuses to change. It's been like this since early 4 am today. The situation was so amusing it forced me to blog about it. I saw people getting thrashed, not less than three cars getting, trucks overpowering small-car owners... My Lord! What a day!! I started for office hoping some poor auto or rickshaw wala will help me but NO! They refused straight-away.... Uniformed children who got up early in the morning for school are playing in the gardens... must be very exciting for them... they look happy :-) Most office goers are loitering around hoping the NH-24 to clear-up!! I'm hoping so too. But what has caused it is strange. If there has been any accident too bad. Hope for the best.













No comments:

Post a Comment